Rush Hour Printing and Graphics Presents
#PositiveVibes #PrintShop #printing #Yoga #Marketing #Printshopnearme #WashingtonDC #LoveLaughLive #Businesstobusiness #B2B #rhprinting
Printing is completely different from the process of proofing. Thus, sometimes it is not possible to match the press work perfectly with the proof. There just isn’t a practical way of getting this done, of measuring the acceptability of an image, or proof, and then translating it perfectly to paper because the press run will have its own effects on the paper. The role of the press check is to allow the customer to communicate what the concerns are regarding the press run and their motivation to accept the final proof achieved. ‘
The customer can come to us and speak to any one of the press operators directly to make sure that we are working as an intermediary allowing the process to be as perfect as possible. This is how Rush Hour Printing & Graphics makes it easier for clients to talk to us about their press print:
- We always have a comfortable lounge area where clients can come in and inspect the work being printed personally.
- Upon request, we offer a marked sheet useful for the customers to check the content and appeal any issues if any. This helps all of us reduce the margin of error, any missing graphics, low-resolution issues, and fonts, among other possible issues. If there are any content errors, this can also be pointed out early on in the process.
- Our press operator will always be told ahead of time of any issues, concerns or critical issues that the customer had in mind prior to beginning the work, in order to save everyone’s time. Our shop is personally involved with each and every single customer. This method helps us process the press run, our customer service strategy, and our communication tactics.
- When the clients arrive, we are always there to introduce ourselves.
We usually have a pass or fail criteria for all prints:
- Is it on the correct paper?
- Is the content what you ordered?
- Do the colors align as requested? Are there any color issues?
If you see any issues or concerns with the color or content, do not hesitate to bring it up immediately. Describe the concerns clearly and unambiguously. Just point out the issues and the press operator at Rush Hour Printing & Graphics will fix it immediately.
We are here to help and advice. Let us guide you when it comes to press printing. We are the experts in DC!
Rush Hour Printing and Graphics is looking to serve you in all possible ways. Our printing skills come from years of experience in this field. Our graphic designers are incredible at what they do. Check out our reviews on Google and Yelp. Our word is our bond.
Take advantage today of our Price Match PLUS up to 20% OFF your next batch.
Contact us for more information
Telephone: 202.290.1118 ext. 5
Attention: Jean Phillipe
Facebook: Rush Hour Printing and Graphics
LinkedIn: Rush Hour Printing Inc.
Pinterest: Rush Hour Printing and Graphics
202-290-1118 Ext. 5
Come Visit Us