#Printmarketing #strategies #digitalmarketing #RushHourPrintingGraphics #Businesscards #loyaltycards #posters #banners #brochures #flyers #postcards #envelopes #letterheads #promotionalapparel #socialmedia

Despite the upsurge of digital marketing and contrary to popular beliefs, the traditional print is very much relevant in the contemporary society. The tangible impressions and expressions present in print materials and products remain vital to the success of any business today

Besides, printing is more affordable today than ever before. You will not have to worry about your budget hitting the ceiling, especially when you find a reasonable firm like Rush Hour Printing and Graphics that has your budget concerns a priority. The firm offers some inexpensive services as well as tips that come in handy when marketing the traditional way.

Some of the best deals include the fact that you get the high-quality paper, printed on a two side business card, professional signage that will surely grab all the attention and some useful products that should extend your brand to unprecedented levels. In addition, RHPG also offers the regular graphic design services including logo designing to make your whole experience convenient.

Here are some of the creative ways to incorporate print into your marketing

Business Cards And Loyalty Cards;

Best when handing out in social events, expos, professional and business meeting. There are loads of benefits that come with the business and loyalty cards. Apart from their pocket friendliness, loyalty cards also encourage repeat business. Business cards, on the other hand, create a visual link with the customer. Business cards and loyalty cards from RHPG have a professional touch because they are designed by our capable graphic designers.

Posters And Banners

There is no better way to grab attention, show off products or announce a promotion or special offer than with a poster/ banner. Use of oversize format printing in making full-color posters is one of the most effective ways of making store signage.

Brochures And Flyers

In the modern marketing era, Brochures and flyers are still a reliable means of relaying your information on products and services to customers. These materials can also be deployed in direct mail marketing campaign messages to prospects and displayed at the front counter in expos and trade shows. RHPG offers the best brochures and flyers around at affordable prices.

Postcards

Put your logo on a card to promote an event to a prospect, or use it as a thank you notes to loyal customers. To make the whole impression better, add great images and graphics or simply make a picture postcard, they stir the most response from their audience.

Branded Envelopes And Letterheads

Go out of the mainstream envelopes formats and print your own, complete with your company logo. Research shows that a 79% consumers scan advertising mails and find it more convenient than going online. Take full advantage of this fact and impress them at first sight. At RHPG, we offer branded envelopes and letterheads that are professionally printed. Our products will help your business create a good first impression to customers.

Promotional Items And Apparel

When it comes to promotional items, your logo has to be displayed strategically. It is essential to brand functional items that are used by customers and staff in day to day activities in your business premises. It includes pens, phone chargers and thumb drives and wearable items. They do the marketing on your behalf.

There is no better place to get both the perfect design and valuable tips on the dos and don’ts than at Rush Hour Printing and Graphics. For example, always go for a coated and glossy stock paper when dealing with business cards, remember to include your logo, location, social media handles and some positive testimonials from happy customers when it comes to printed marketing collateral.

Whatever line of business you are in, print marketing will always come in handy for you. And RHPG are here to make the whole experience efficient.

[wdi_feed id=”1″]

19 Comments

• Teopisto R
    Posted March 30, 2018 at 7:39 pm 0Likes

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view,
    if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever
    before.

• Candydeb m
    Posted March 30, 2018 at 9:11 pm 0Likes

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it
    😉 I’m going to revisit once again since I book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

• febri-cool
    Posted April 2, 2018 at 11:51 am 0Likes

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve added
    you guys to our blogroll.

• Gembob15
    Posted April 2, 2018 at 10:04 pm 0Likes

I could not refrrain from commenting. Exceptionally wepl
    written!

• WSarai
    Posted April 2, 2018 at 11:43 pm 0Likes

Without Robux, Roblox isn’t practically as free roblox robux cash hack generator no survey online software will allow you generate limitless quantity of gems for the game..

I’m positive you’ve got seen the prices Roblox is asking you to pay for Robux.

• karl0010
    Posted April 8, 2018 at 1:06 pm 0Likes

Right here is the right site for anybody who wants to find out about this
    topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will
    need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been written about for
    ages. Excellent stuff, just great!

• jacq1234Scotland
    Posted April 8, 2018 at 10:24 pm 0Likes

After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails
    with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a means you
    are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

• clipclopclipclopclip
    Posted April 13, 2018 at 10:10 pm 0Likes

I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my
    view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    web will be much more useful than ever before.

• Cupster_13
    Posted April 14, 2018 at 8:08 am 0Likes

Hey just waned to guve yyou a quick hheads up.

Thhe text inn youur pos seerm to bbe running offf thhe
    screden in Firefox. I’m nnot surte if thgis iis a formt issue oor something too ddo with injternet rowser compatibility bbut I figured I’d posxt
    tto leet yoou know. Thhe design look geat though!
    Hopee yoou geet tthe problsm solved soon.
    Manny thanks

• njvt
    Posted April 14, 2018 at 9:22 am 0Likes

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information a person provide
    to your visitors? Is going to be again frequently in order to
    investigate cross-check new posts

• Galindenba
    Posted April 16, 2018 at 2:37 am 0Likes

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that
    helped me. Thanks a lot!

• Mygig
    Posted April 16, 2018 at 9:32 am 0Likes

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i
    was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?

If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much
    appreciated.

• M. Shirazi
      Posted April 17, 2018 at 5:31 pm 0Likes

Hey
      Sorry to hear that. I don’t get too much spam. We just delete them! Good luck though!