#brochure #digitalmarketing ##smallbusinesses #limitedbudget #captivatetheattention #flexible #consumerinteractions #designanddimensions #graphicdesigner #mail
Brochures are an important part of traditional marketing methods in spite of the thriving digital marketing techniques. A brochure that has been professionally made is more of a collectible item for both its visual appeal and the vast information it contains. Rush Hour Printing and Graphics knows just how important brochures are as marketing tools. Therefore, we strive to offer quality and visually appealing brochures that will help you achieve your marketing goals to the maximum.
Here are several plausible reasons why companies should incorporate brochures into their marketing tools;
1. Brochures are affordable and effective as compared to placing an advertisement on newspapers and magazines considering the fact that prime space on mainstream media is expensive. Advertisement space on print media is shared by various businesses which compete for the attention of the public which makes it difficult to catch the attention of consumers in the midst of other competitors.
2. Brochures can concentrate on the businesses and what it offers. This enables it to get the full attention of all prospective customers who read them. The secret to getting the most out of a brochure is to ensure that the content is informative as well as engaging, provide suitable images and include a call to action. RHPG is an expert when it comes to making brochures, thus, we will ensure that is contains all these key elements.
3. Brochures are effective in captivating the attention of prospective customers particularly for small businesses that have a limited budget. RHPG’s pocket-friendly prices will leave you with enough money to cover other crucial business expenses such as buying raw materials and paying your staff.
4. Brochures are quite flexible, and they can be used to promote nearly all kinds of services and products and in a variety of venues such as the office or trade shows. They come in different formats including flyers, newsletters, product guides, the normal tri-fold style and menus.
5. A printed brochure can be accessed and read any day with ease unlike online content such as a website or email.
6. Marketing campaigns succeed when they involve consumer interactions. Brochures provide a way of interacting with customers and generate leads that can be converted into sales through follow-ups by the sales team.
7. Printing brochure is definitely a cheap marketing initiative because you can get a significant discount when you print in large quantities. You may also be given a discount if you are a regular customer. At RHPG, we will offer you attractive discounts when you become a loyal customer.
The success of brochure boils down to several key factors such as the paper and ink used during printing, images, content and the quality of the design.
Designs And Dimensions Used In Brochure Printing
Experienced graphic designers can assist businesses to come up with a great content format for their booklet or brochure paying attention to the front page which needs to be eye-catchy. The usual tri-fold style can contain as many as five sections of clear information on the services or products.
Brochures can also be designed to have numerous pages of content and come in different sizes because they are tailored to meet the needs of a business. It is important to choose the appropriate brochure size because people resonate well with concise content that has been supported by complementary images.
Additionally, the finishing effects and the texture of the paper determine whether the brochure will be received well. Brochures that are meant to be sent through mails should be strong enough to withstand the mail transfer process.
Utilizing the services of experienced and trusted brochure printing companies such as Rush Hour Printing and Graphics will help your business capitalize on the potential of brochures and affordable marketing tools.