It is estimated that 54% of marketers said their budgets for events have increased over the last year, and that 69% of people attend events to shop for products or services.
This is huge for us as a printing business and for you as your own business. It should come as no surprise then that tradeshows and conferences are important to your development as a company and as such you require essential tools for implementing exceptional marketing strategies. The emotional bond you create between your brand and your customers is one of a kind, long lasting and deep.
Just like any other marketing strategy, there are the right ways to go about it and the not-so-right ways to go about going and participating in live events. In order to be successful, here are some very important details to look at.
The Infamous 8 Do’s & 4 Don’ts
- Do make sure your presentation matches the marketing tactics you are using online and at your office. Your Brand must be consistent in all platforms.
- Choose the right event for your brand and business type.
- Consider the wants and needs of the audience at these events.
- Create marketing designs that are emotionally boding and appealing and that carry a straight forward message to your target market.
- Appeal to your market’s five senses and make those messages way more effective.
- Create engagements that allow clients to opt-in for something in exchange for a free trial, special product, etc. Anything to get the data.
- Make sure you follow-up with all of those potential clients you met at the event.
- Train your ambassadors efficiently.
- Don’t engage with the audience without a plan of action.
- Don’t overwhelm the audience with tons of information about your product/brand.
- Don’t ignore the audience either!
- Don’t let the small details slip out.
Rush Hour Printing and Graphics WE EAT DEADLINES FOR BREAKFAST! We are looking forward to serving you from our two DC locations. Our printing skills come from years of experience and hard work. Our graphic designers are incredible at what they do and always give their best. Check out our reviews on Yelp. Our word is our bond and we are here to prove that!
Take advantage today of our Price Match PLUS up to 20% OFF your next batch.
Contact us for more information
Email: Artwork@rushhourprinting.com & Unionstation@rushhourprinting.com
Address: 1100 H Street, NW (Suite B-240, LL1) 20005 Washington, District of Columbia and coming soon, Union Station in DC!
Come Visit Us